Friday, November 7, 2014

Indecision...

We recently went through our existing inventory 
in preparation for the upcoming "busy" season at the store

This adorable dresser was already painted
but it sat, and sat...and SAT
(you can tell how long ago this was...the font is my OLD logo!)

I rarely re-paint pieces,
but quite honestly, I was sick of looking at this 


 It had a lovely metallic finish...nothing really wrong with it,
other than WE STILL OWN IT!


So I took the plunge and re-painted it in a soft shade


Something about this soft Tiffany Blue really brings this sweet piece to life


I think it's PERFECT for a nursery...or in a cottage-y bedroom
Coastal chic, anyone?

Lots of great ways to fit this piece into a design setting


I initially spent MUCH time had painting the original hardware gold...
so I opted to dry-brush a bit of color on the surface
to bring the "fancy factor" down a bit

I don't expect we'll own this piece much longer!

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment